Terms and Conditions
The following Terms and Conditions apply to the use of this Web site as well as all transactions conducted through the site.
- Legal Notice
- All notices from Delta Performance Automotive Group to You may be posted on our Web site and will be deemed delivered within thirty (30) days after posting. Notices from You to Delta Performance Automotive Group shall be made either by e-mail, sent to the address we provide on our Web site, or first class mail to our address at:
14-44 30th Road
Astoria, NY 11102
Delivery shall be deemed to have been made by You to Delta Performance Automotive Group five (5) days after the date sent.
- All content appearing on this Web site is the property of:
Delta Performance Automotive Group
14-44 30th Road
Astoria, NY 11102
Copyright © 2014-2017 Delta Performance Automotive Group. All rights reserved. As a user, you are authorized only to view, copy, print, and distribute documents on this Web site so long as (1) the document is used for informational purposes only, and (2) any copy of the document (or portion thereof) includes the following copyright notice: Copyright © 2014-2017 Delta Performance Automotive Group. All rights reserved.
- All brand, product, service, and process names appearing on this Web site are trademarks of their respective holders. Reference to or use of a product, service, or process does not imply recommendation, approval, affiliation, or sponsorship of that product, service, or process by Delta Performance Automotive Group. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel, or otherwise any license or right under any patent, copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property right of Delta Performance Automotive Group or any third party, except as expressly granted herein.
- Use Of Site
- This site may contain other proprietary notices and copyright information, the terms of which must be observed and followed. Information on this site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Information, including product pricing and availability, may be changed or updated without notice. Delta Performance Automotive Group and its subsidiaries reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, and/or cancel orders in its discretion, including, without limitation, if Delta Performance Automotive Group believes that customer conduct violates applicable law or is harmful to the interests of Delta Performance Automotive Group and its subsidiaries.
- Shipping & Delivery
- Due to logistics and supply chain issues brought on by COVID policies, orders have been significantly delayed. To get a more accurate lead-time, please call us at 212 203 2912.
- At this time, Delta Performance Automotive Group ships merchandise to locations within the United States and U.S. territories, including Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, and the US Virgin Islands. Additionally, Delta Performance Automotive Group ships merchandise to Canada and Mexico. Please call for a shipping quote for other international locations. The risk of loss and title for all merchandise ordered on this Web site pass to you when the merchandise is delivered to the shipping carrier. Delta PAG is not responsible for shipping damage. It is the customer’s responsibility to inspect the package and goods before accepting delivery from the courier. If damage is noticed after accepting the package, all claims must be filed with the courier no more than 3 business days from delivery.
- Customs and import duties may be applied to International orders when the shipment reaches its destination. Such charges are the responsibility of the recipient of your order and vary from country to country. Contact your local customs office for details.
Shipping laws are different in each country. It is your responsibility to check with your Customs office to verify whether the country to which you are shipping permits the shipment of your products. Delta Performance Automotive Group is not responsible for any direct, indirect, punitive, or consequential damages that arise from improper international shipping practices.
Delta Performance automotive Group, LLC constant mission is to give our customers the highest quality products possible. Delta PAG extensively tests all products prior to shipping to ensure quality. Delta PAG warrants each product it sells to be free from defects in both workmanship and material for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase, provided that the product is properly installed, subjected to normal use and that the product is not modified, disassembled or changed in any way, nor damaged because of negligence by customer or installer.
- Our warranty service and repair facility is located at 14-44 30th Road, Astoria NY 11102. Customers who believe they have a defective product should either return it to the dealer from which it was purchased or ship it directly to Delta PAG, LLC along with proof of purchase and a complete description of the problem. The product must be returned in its entirety with freight prepaid. All components must first be returned including custom fabricated components in order to process. If a thorough inspection of the product by the factory indicates defects in workmanship or material, our sole obligation shall be to repair, replace or refund the product, in addition, your shipping cost will be refunded.
- The Content included in this Web site has been compiled from a variety of sources and is subject to change without notice as are any products, programs, offerings, or technical information described in this Web site. Delta Performance Automotive Group makes no representation or warranty whatsoever regarding the completeness, quality, or adequacy of the Web site or Content, or the suitability, functionality, or operation of this Web site or its Content. By using this Web site, you assume the risk that the Content on this Web site may be inaccurate, incomplete, offensive, or may not meet your needs and requirements. Delta Performance Automotive Group SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT WITH RESPECT TO THESE WEB PAGES AND CONTENT. IN NO EVENT WILL Delta Performance Automotive Group BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES EVEN IF COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
-- OR Depending on State --
The information and content on this server is provided "as is" with no warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Any warranty that is provided in connection with any of the products and services described on this Web site is provided by the advertiser or manufacturer only, and not by Delta Performance Automotive Group.
The references and descriptions of products or services within the Web site materials are provided "as is" without any warranty of any kind, either express or implied. Delta Performance Automotive Group is not liable for any damages, including any consequential damages, of any kind that may result to the user from the use of the materials on this Web site or of any of the products or services described hereon.
The descriptions of, and references to, products, services and companies on this Web site are the sole responsibility of the companies providing the information ("advertisers"), and not Delta Performance Automotive Group.
The inclusion of material on this server does not imply any endorsement by Delta Performance Automotive Group, which makes no warranty of any kind with respect to the subject matter of the server materials advertised.
A possibility exists that the server materials could include inaccuracies or errors. Additionally, a possibility exists that unauthorized additions, deletions, and alterations could be made by third parties to the server materials. Although Delta Performance Automotive Group tries to ensure the integrity and the accurateness of the server materials, it makes no guarantees about their correctness or accuracy. Before relying on any representation made in any of the server materials, check with the advertiser of the product or service to ensure that the information you are relying upon is correct.
- Store Hours
- Customer service is available as defined on the Contact Us page of this Web site.
- VOID WHERE PROHIBITED:
Although the information on this Web site is accessible worldwide, not all products or services discussed in this Web site are available to all persons or in all geographic locations or jurisdictions. Delta Performance Automotive Group and the advertisers each reserve the right to limit the provision of their products or services to any person, geographic area, or jurisdiction they so desire and to limit the quantities of any products or services that they provide. Any offer for any product or service made in the materials on this Web site is void where prohibited.
GOVERNING LAW: In the event of litigation both parties agree that the Law of the State of business registration of Delta Performance Automotive Group shall apply and both parties shall consent to the jurisdiction of said State's courts, or in the event of diversity of citizenship, the United States District Court for the (District). Both parties expressly waive a trial by jury.
MISCELLANEOUS: The Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and Delta Performance Automotive Group with respect to this Web site. The Terms and Conditions supercede all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written between you and Delta Performance Automotive Group with respect to this Web site. No modification of the Terms and Conditions shall be effective unless it is authorized by Delta Performance Automotive Group. If any provision of the Terms and Conditions is found to be contrary to law, then such provision(s) shall be constructed in a manner to closely reflect, as much as possible, the intentions of the parties, with the other provisions remaining in full force and effect.